Authentic Sai Gon 4 Days Tour
Meet your tour guide at Ho Chi Minh City airport for a private transfer to the hotel. SAIGON AFTER DARK ON VESPA SCOOTER. Experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter.
First our experience driver on a vintage Vespa will pick you up from your hotel, then we bring you to our Venue, to have a welcome drink at a local bar for you have a free drink and to enjoy the panorama of Saigon.
Then we bring around the city, to enjoy the landmarks of Saigon, to small alley where you see the real life of Saigonese. Our first stop for dinner is a local restaurant where we would like to introduce to you our local specialites like: Vietnamese Pancake, spring rolls,..
After that, we continue our Discovery of Saigon to local seadfood restaurant, another experience for you to taste the seafood with great ambience of the local. The trip is not done yet, the fun things is still waiting for your after.
We would like to bring the local acoustic music Cafe to have some desert of drink to enjoy some music performed by Vietnamese singers.
Our last stop before get back to the hotel will be bar, where you can enjoy Rock music or Jazz, now you can say you experience the Saigon Night Life.
Highlights – local street food sea food, pancake ... loft top bar to see sunset, live music bar, rider to see city night life.
Transfer to the airport in Ho Chi Minh City for your onward flight.
|First Class (4*)||$483|
- All prices are based on per adult in Double/Twin sharing.
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request.
- Overnight in shared Twin/Double room with air-conditioned (AC) at hotel.
- Overnight on local train in a private comparment with Air-condition (if any).
- All transport during tour on air-conditioned new model vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off).
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour and Vietnam Countryside Experience - Join tour.
- All in-tour stationed professtional local English speaking guide.
- Fine dining with traditional local food as indicated in the program.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Fast track service at airport upon arrival.
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out.
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel.
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes.
- Visa or Pasport Fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips, laundry and gratuities.
- Meals not marked on itinerary and water during meals.
© GrandViet Tour Co., Ltd. - International Tour Operator Licence 01-217/TCDL-GPLHQT.
Copyright © 2006 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.