Vat Phu and Phu Asa Temples – Full Day
Daily (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)
Take a trip aboard a traditional boat down the Mekong River towards the former royal capital of Champassak. On arrival, transfer to visit the pre-Angkorian, Vat Phu Temple (6th-13th centuries). Vat Phu Temple lies on a hillside and offers spectacular views over the surrounding plains and Mekong River. After lunch at a local restaurant, cross the Mekong River and continue by car to the village of Ban Khiet Ngong. Take a two-hour elephant ride through the forest to reach the enigmatic Phu Asa temple. Return by road to Pakse.
Tour departure: Daily from Pakse hotels
Duration (approximate): 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Transfer from/to hotel included YES
Meals included YES (Lunch)
Seat-in-coach tour NO
Private tour Minimum 1 person
Language English, French
- Transportation from/to hotels in Pakse.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 Lunch
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.