Day 1: Ha Noi-Cuc Phuong ( L, D)
Early departing from Ha Noi forward to Cuc Phuong, you will see verdant fields and beautiful panorama on the way. When arriving Cuc Phuong National Park, we will visit Endangered Primate Rescue Centre - one of the highlights of Cuc Phuong. The highly successful center has approximately 120 primates in breeding programs. Then, we will visit Botanical Garden where preserves gene resources and rare plants. It is the perfect place for a walk, especially early in the morning. While strolling in the gardens, you can listen to Gibbons and birds singing at dawn. Lunch at Headquater. In the afternoon, we will visit 1000 year old tree and cave of prehistoric man. Dinner and overnight at guest house in Cuc Phuong National Park.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong- Tam Coc- Ha Noi (B, L)
After having breakfast, we transfer by coach to Hoa Lu. Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties. Cycle for an hour on picturesque quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops to Tam Coc (12km) for lunch. Then we have 15 minutes cycling on a country road to Sunny Wharf, a small dock, for a sampan boat journey (1 hour) in the heart of “Halong on land”. Stop for a short rest near a small shrine before returning to the boat and making your way back to the dock (1 hour). Cycle back to Tam Coc village. Drive back to Ha Noi. Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi. End of services.
- Visiting the Endangered Primate Rescue centre.
- Trekking on trails in Cuc Phuong National park – the first National Park of Vietnam to learn about its fauna and flora.
- Cycling on picturesque quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops to Tam Coc.
- Visiting the Dinh and Le sanctuaries and exploring three caves limestone and enjoy breathtaking scenery in Tam Coc that known as “Halong on Land".
Tour price includes:
- Meals specified as in the itinerary
- Stay 01 night in guest house at Cuc Phuong National Park.
- All private transportation and driver
- Boat trip in Tam Coc.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and permits (if necessary).
Tour price excludes:
- International and domestic return airticket
- All international airport departure tax
- Visa stamp fee to Vietnam
- Other personal expenses
- Tourist insurance
Hotels quoted in above packages or similar category
What to bring:
Long trousers, boots, torches, water, insect repellent.