Day 1 Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Phisanulok (Lunch)
Pick up at hotel, drive to Bang Pa In for a boat trip to Ayutthaya. Visit Wat Panangchoen, Wat Yai Chaya Mongkol and the ancient ruins of Wat Chai Wattanaram.
Then continue to Bang Sadet village, where we will visit an orphanage. After lunch, continue visiting Phitsanulok. Visit Wat Maha That, Phra Buddha Jinaraj. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Phisanulok - Sukhothai - Lampang (Breakfast/Lunch)
Transfer to Sukhothai, visit the ancient ruins at Sukhothai Historical Park; visit to Wat Sri Chum with it's gigantic Buddha statue. Continue visiting Sri Satchanalai for lunch.
Upon arrival in Lampang, a 1-hour horse carriage ride at two interesting temples: Wat Si Rong Muang, Wat Pratu Phong. Also visit Baan Sao Nak, a 100-year old teak-wood mansion. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Lampang – Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai (Breakfast/Lunch)
Transfer to Golden Triangle. After lunch, take a boat ride on the Mekong River. Continue to Mae Sai, the northern most city bordering Myanmar.
Overnight at Resort in Chiang Rai.
Day 4 Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai (Breakfast & Lunch)
Early morning transfer to Chiang Mai with a brief photo stop at Wat Rong Khun Wat Rong Khun. Arrive in Chiang Mai at noon, check in at hotel. In the afternoon, visit Wat Doi Suthep.
Optional evening program: Traditional Kantoke Dinner & Northern Dances.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Chiang Mai - Bangkok by Train (Breakfast & Lunch)
Visit Mae Saa Elephant camp and watch the skilled elephants at work.
Optional: 1-hour elephant ride.
Continue to an orchid farm for lunch, then visit the handicraft villages in Sankampheng. Transfer to Chiang Mai Railway Station. Overnight ON THE TRAIN.
Day 6 Bangkok
Arrive at Bangkok Railway Station in the early morning.
Minimum 2 Pax
Join tour requires a minimum of two people and departure
Every Monday with German speaking guide.
Every Tuesday with English speaking guide.
Excluded domestic airfares.
Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 - 11 year if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned van / coach with bi-lingual English- speaking guide
- Entrance fees, boat fees.
- Baggage handling
- Meals as on mentioned program (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation in air-conditioned shared twin room with private bathroom (non-air conditioned room with shower at - Hmong Hill tribe Lodge).
- 2nd class air-conditioned sleeper berth train-ticket from Chiang Mai to Bangkok.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program
- All items of a personal nature such as phone calls, tips for personal services, etc.
- Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners.
- Optional tours.
- Departure every Tuesday.
- Join tour requires a minimum of two people.
- Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 – 11 years old if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.
- If you prefer to return to Bangkok by flight, domestic air-tickets will be issued by us and charged for separately.