Day 1: Phnom Penh (L/D)
Met on arrival at Phnom Penh and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon visit the National Museum, the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the Royal Palace, the silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha, encrusted and weighing 90 kilograms, and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. End your afternoon with a visit to Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh's namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree lined avenues of the city during sunset.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, take a trip to see the killing Fields of Choeung Ek a memorial and a burial site to those that were killed here during the brutal Khmer Rouge reign. Followed by visiting the Toul Sleng Museum itself (S 21 prison). This is former School was used as a prison by Pol Pot's security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. Spend the afternoon at the Central & Russian market before taking a Sunset Cruise on the Tonle Sap and Mékong Rivers.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Airport (B)
After breakfast transfer to Phnom Penh International airport for departure flight to the next destination
- Accommodation & meals as mentioned. (Some some hotels provide only CBF).
- All transfers within the journey, including pick up & drop off.
- All entrance fees.
- English, French or German speaking guides (other languages available upon request).
- Visa fees.
- International air ticket & airport taxes.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.