Pakse City and Elephant (Full Day)
9 hrs (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)
Explore this small provincial capital, visiting temples, the central market, the Heritage Museum and the nearby weaving village of Ban Saphai. Continue to Ban Khiat Ngong for an elephant ride to the top of Phou Asa Mountain with maximum capacity of 32 persons.
- Transportation from/to hotels in Pakse.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.