DURATION : 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Pak Ou Cave - Full Day
Daily (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)
Travel up the Mekong River to the steep limestone cliffs overlooking the Mekong and Nam Ou rivers, home to the THAM PAK OU CAVES. These extraordinary caves are filled with Buddha images, of every style and material imaginable. On the return journey, stop at BAN XANG HAI VILLAGE, a local village famous for the production of lao lao, the local rice wine whisky. Visit BAN XANG KHONG, a village near Luang Prabang well known for its traditional hand-woven cotton and silk, as well as production of the local sa (mulberry) paper.
Tour departure: Daily from Luang Prabang hotels
Duration (approximate): 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
(depending on season & weather)
Transfer from/to hotel included YES
Meals included YES
Seat-in-coach tour NO
Private tour Minimum 1 person
- Transportation from/to hotels in Luang Prabang.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 lunch (Picnic)
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- French, German or Spanish speaking guides are subject to a supplement.