This full-day tour takes you into the bountiful heartland of Kaeng Krachan (60km from Hua Hin town), home to the 11-tiered Pala-U Waterfalls, a Karen ethnic hill-tribe community, more than 400 species of birds, wild elephants, bears, tigers and a multitude of rare mammals, flora and fauna. What’s more, you can have the option to explore all these natural wonders on the back of an elephant!
In the morning, guests travel to the Pa La-U waterfall, in the afternoon choose between visiting the hill tribe village or elephant trekking.
Pa La-U Waterfall & Hill Tribe Tour
Daily: 7:30–17:00 Trek through Kaeng Krachan's unspoiled rainforest to the third tier of Pala-U Waterfalls, where there is a natural pool with wild carp. Enjoy the beautiful refreshing jungle surroundings, inhabited by wild monkeys and birds. After the waterfalls, choose between elephant trekking and visiting the Karen hill-tribe village and watching an ethnic performance before heading back to Hua Hin.
Minimum 2 Pax
Pick up by Songtaew - local truck open air
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Elephant ride (only with combined elephant ride program)
- Lunch, snack and soft drinks.
- Transfer from/to hotel in Hua Hin or Cha-am.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this program.
- Child rates will be applied 2-10 years.
* Supplement pick up hotels in Cha-am & Pranburi @ baht/person