Learn more about Lao traditional with a wonderful cooking class taught by one of the best royal palace chefs in Luang Prabang.
You may wish to experience how indigenous people of Luang Prabang prepare their meals with incredible ingredients, making your meal fantastic and unforgettable.
After your a leisurely tour in Luang Prabang, we proceeds to the local fresh market, select the best and fresh items, such as; fish, meats, chicken, pork, vegetable, garlic, chilies.
Return to the local restaurant where you will get the cooking class and prepare your dinner. Taste your food with the local chef before leaving to for hotel.
· Transfers from and to your hotel-local market
· Cooking lesson and dinner with tea, coffee and mineral water included
· Service charges
· Cooking class can be done in English / French / German / Spanish
· Others people can join the class when individuals.
· Cooking class could be done on morning upon request.
Menu of cooking choice
· Main Course
· Vegetable salad
· Pumkin Soup
· Fried vegetables
· Spicy Tofu Salad (Laap Tofu)
· Fried Spring rolls Tofu
· Omellett with mushrooms.
· Fruit salad
· Fried Spring Rolls (Pork)
· Grilled chicken satay
· Chicken soup with faffir lime leave and coconut milk
· Hot spicy pork salad ( Laap Moo)
· Sweet – Sour fish with ginger
· Luang Prabang HORSD’OEUVRE
· Luang Prabang dessert