DURATION : 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Luang Prabang City & Temples (Full day)
9 hrs (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)
Visit Vat Visoun, the site of an impressive stupa, That Makmo, stylistically more Srilankalese than Lao. Then walk to the nearby Vat Aham, which is one of the city’s major tutelary shrines. Climb Vat Phousi hill for an outstanding view over the city. Continue to visit Vat Sene and Vat Xieng Thong, considered as the most beautiful temple. Next, drive to visit Ban Phanom, a weaving village populated by Thai Lu. After lunch at Un Petit Nid Restaurant, visit the National Museum (former King’s Palace) displaying a collection of personal artifacts of the Royal Family. Then stroll through the lively Central Market where the ethnic minorities of the surroundings come daily to trade their goods. Drive to Ban Xang Khong village to see how traditional Sa paper is made. View the sunset from the banks of the Mekong River.
Tour departure: Daily from Luang Prabang hotels
Duration (approximate): 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Transfer from/to hotel included YES
Seat-in-coach tour NO
Private tour Minimum 1 person
Language English, French
- Transportation from/to hotels in Luang Prabang.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 lunch (Only for full day tour).
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- French, German or Spanish speaking guides are subject to a supplement.