DURATION : 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Khouang Si Waterfall (Full day)
Daily (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)
Departure by road to the Kuangsi Waterfalls (30 kms, approx. 1 hour drive). The waterfalls tumble over multi – tiered limestone formations into cool, clear pools ideal for swimming and relaxing. On the way to the waterfalls, visit the Khmu minority village of Ban Thapaene for a glimpse into their lifestyle. Picnic lunch nearby the waterfalls. Return to Luang Prabang. On the way, visit Ban Xom, a lowland Lao village known for its cotton production. Stop at Ban Xang Khong village to see how traditional Sa paper is made.
Tour departure: Daily from Luang Prabang hotels
Duration (approximate): 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
(depending on season & weather)
Transfer from/to hotel included YES
Meals included YES (Picnic lunch)
Seat-in-coach tour NO
Private tour Minimum 1 person
Language English, French
- Transportation from/to hotels in Luang Prabang.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 lunch (Picnic)
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- French, German or Spanish speaking guides are subject to a supplement.