Day 01: Hanoi - Ha Long
8h00 : Depart to Ha Long city with short break on the way. After 3.5hours drive you will arrive in Halong City.
12h15 : Check-in registration, Boarding Huong Hai Junk.
12h45 : Start cruising
13h00 : Have lunch board
13h30 : A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay, visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, visit Sung Sot cave and a swim at Soi Sim beach or TiTov beach.
17h30 : Relax and enjoy sunset
19h30 : Enjoy dinner on board.
21h00: Fishing or relax and spending a night on board.
* Beautiful kayaking route from Titov beach to Luon Cave ( or from Bo Nau cave, to Soi Sim beach to TiTov) for those who book kayaking option( kayaking time after visit the Sung Sot cave).
Day 02 : Ha Long - Hanoi
7h00: Cake, coffee, tea or milk is served.
7h30: A morning cruise to visit Man’s head island, Tortoise island, visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat.
9h00: Arrange luggage and check-out
9h15: Set brunch ( breakfast and lunch).
11h30: Arrive Halong wharf. Say goodbye to the crew on Huong Hai junk and the last look to the bay before the bus back to Ha Noi.
Arrive in Hanoi arround 4:00 at your hotel. End the tour.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults.
- Children 1-4 YRS :
- Children 5-12 YRS :
- Meals as mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Service Charge
- Insurance on Junk
- English speaking guide on board
- Fresh Fruit in room ( Deluxe package only)
- Welcome drinks and 1 drink/meal/person ( Deluxe package only)
- Group transportation Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Double/ twin sharing A/C cabin
- Personal expenses
- Surcharge 50USD/pax for Private transfer HAN - HL - HAN.
- Kayaking at 25USD/ pax.
Pick-up/ Drop-off place:
Included by shuttle bus from Hanoi at 08:00
Minimum 1 person
Type of cruise
Wooden traditional boat
Huong Hai Junk Boat Charter
Please contact us
What to bring
· Original Passport with valid visa
· Camera and rolls of film
· Sun block
· Wide brim hat
· Swimming clothes
· Sun Glasses
· Small amount of cash
· Jackets (In winter only)
· Personal medicines