- Learn about the history of the city by visiting the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Visit two famous architectures with the French-style design
- Learning about history of Buddhism in Vietnam by visiting Nirvana Temple.
- Visiting Giant Giesus Statue - one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia.
- Visiting Old Lighthouse in Vung Tau, first erected in 1907.
- Sightseeing and swimming at Vung Tau Beaches.
On this river there are many luxurious hotels and restaurants. You can have dinner on cruise, in order to try a royal feeling, like you are in Venice.
Notre Dame Cathedral:
Situated in center city, Notre Dame Cathedral shows all characters of Hochiminh with the trueist color. Contrary to its antique image, cathedral is surround by modern skycrappers, luxurious stores, high-level restaurants...
Central post office:
This is one of the most typical building located at very center of Hochiminh. Post office was built by French with European-style mixed with Asian in 1886-1891.
On the copula’s post office displayed 2 historical maps. Outside, on the front face, this building was decorated with rectangled patterns, on each which was written the names of inventers working in electricity and telegram field.
Building was designed in Eastern Feng Shui style but still very modern. Go into hall, you can see many former-regime productions and witnesses of independent moment April 30th 1975.
Vung Tau’s Nirvana Buddhist temple
Nietbantinhxa, located in the center of Dua beach, is considered as the most beautiful pagoda in Vungtau. It was built from 1969 to 1974.
In holidays or weekends people from many places come to here to wish for luck and admire the landscape. With beautiful design and great overal nature, Nietbantinhxa will be the best choice for your trip in Vungtau.