Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Emeraude Cruise (Meals: Lunch/Dinner)
· 08.30-13.00: Pick up at your hotel about 8.30. Transfer to Halong. Arrive at Emeraude Pier just before 12.00 AM. Welcome by Emeraude staff and embark with the shuttle boat for short transfer (approximately 5 minutes) to the Emeraude. Welcome cocktail and check-in on board the Emeraude.
· 13.00-16.00: Cruise on the Emeraude on Halong Bay passing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc mountains and a floating village. Vietnamese buffet lunch is served in the Emeraude restaurant from 13.00-14.30. Followed by an excursion to Sungsot Grotto with optional guide to the grotto. En-route, enjoy the view from the sun deck, or relax for professional massage (this optional service is not include in our quote). Continue cruising on Halong bay.
· 16.00-18.30: Anchor near Trinh Nu & Hang Trong caves. Swimming, Kayaking if weather permitted (Kayaking is optional, so not included in our service)
· 19.00-21.00: Vietnamese buffet dinner is served in the Emeraude dinning room. The Emeraude anchored between breathtaking Trinh Nu and Hang Trong Cave. Accommodation and overnight on board.
Day 2: Emeraude Cruise - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast)
· 07.00-09.00: The Emeraude sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay heading for Halong city, it is your time to take breakfast with European buffet breakfast at the Emeraude restaurant.
· 09.00-09.30: Check out of cabin.
· 09.30-10.00: Transfer by shuttle boat to Emeraude Pier. Pick-up and return to your hotel in Hanoi. End of service.
• Roundtrip transfers by Emeraude Classic Shuttle Bus from Hanoi to Halong
• Welcome Cocktail
• Entrance fee for Halong Bay
• Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
• Tax and service charges
• Buffet lunch, dinner and breakfast
• Insurance onboard
• All airfares, transfers & hotels
• Visa arrangement
• Kayak and Spa services
• All services not mentioned in the inclusions list
• Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• No additional charge for one child under 6 sharing the same bed, limited to one child per booking only.
• US$ 75.00 net for one child from 6 to 12 sharing cabin with parents on extra mattress, limited to one child per booking.
• Child above 12 years old must occupy a sole cabin and pay adult rate.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose travelling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent.
• All major Credit cards are accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
Pick-up/ Drop-off place:
Included by shuttle bus from Hanoi at 08:30
Minimum 1 person
Type of cruise
Luxury Classical Style
Emeraude Cruise Charter
What to bring
· Original Passport with valid visa
· Camera and rolls of film
· Sun block
· Wide brim hat
· Swimming clothes
· Sun Glasses
· Small amount of cash
· Jackets (In winter only)
· Personal medicines