- Emerge yourself into the most preserved villages in Vietnam.
- Learn about of Vietnamese history from 8th century
- Go sightseeing in the countryside region.
This is a trip to explore the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This land is the only place that 2 great kings of Vietnam were born. It’s also a rare chance to discover the special architecture of ancient houses, which were build with only clay and mud.
• Our trip begins at around 8h00 a.m and towards to Son Tay town, in Ha Tay province. A car and a tourguide will welcome group at the hotel. We go along road #32, then pass Cau Dien bridge, turn left to Son Dong village where artists carve popular wooden Buddhist Statues. Then, group will through verdant rice to Duong Lam village. The village is worth to see, tourists can also see ancient houses and small lanes as well as study the everyday life of residents.
• Group have lunch with local specialities.
• Group will arrive Hanoi at 18:00. Conclude tour.
Price per person in US$
Price (in USD) per person for all group-size:
Price per pax
*Tour Price includes:
- Meals specified as in the itinerary (with Lunch in ancient house with local food).
- Mineral water 2 bottles + wet tissue per pax per day.
- All A/C private transportation and driver.
- English or French speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and permits (if necessary).
*Tour Price excludes:
- International and domestic return airticket.
- All international airport departure tax.
- Visa stamp fee to Vietnam.
- Personal expenses.
- Tourist insurance(*We recommend group to buy insurance for protection).
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Other fees not mentioned in the program.