4 Days Central Highlight
Day 1 Bangkok - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market (with Lunch)
Depart from hotel, transfer across the Chao Phraya River to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Then transfer to Nakhon Pathom and visit Phra Pathom Chedi, one of the largest stupas in the world. Continue to Don Wai, a lively market on Ta Chin River.
Board a wooden barge and cruise to resort. Check in at the resort. After lunch, enjoy the presentation of cultural performances. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at resort.
Day 2 Kanchanaburi (with Breakfast )
After breakfast, transfer to Kanchanaburi. Photo stop at the famous Bridge over the River Kwai. Continue to Takilen and board the local train. Transfer to your hotel located on the Kwai River by long-tail boat. The afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at resort.
Day 3 Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya (with Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, visit the Burma-Thailand Railway Museum. After a visit to the war cemetery, continue to the former capital city of Siam, Ayutthaya. The ancient city of Ayutthaya is known as the 'Venice of the East'. Visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Wat Chai Wattanaram in the afternoon.
A further visit includes Wat Yai Chai Mongkol. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Ayutthaya - Bang Pa In - Bangkok (with Breakfast)
A 40-minute boat trip on the Chao Phraya River brings you to Bang Pa In, visit Royal Summer Palace. Return to Bangkok, transfer to the airport. Arrival in Bangkok at noon.
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned van / coach with bi-lingual English- speaking guide
- Entrance fees, boat fees.
- Daily breakfast, lunch on day 1
- Accommodation in air-conditioned room with shower/bath
- Personal insurance of any kind
- Meals other than those stated as included
- All items of a personal nature such as phone calls, tips for personal services, etc.
- Optional tours.
- Departure every Tuesday
- Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 - 11 year if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.
- Join tour min.2 persons departure.