An excellent International 4 Star hotel, Sunway Hotel Hanoi is owned and managed by Sunway International Hotels & Resorts which operates 14 hotels in Asean. The hotel is featured with 145 rooms & suites.
- Easy access to Hanoi's commercial, business and entertainment spots.
- Wonderful sense of traditional appeal & modern pleasures.
- Great Vietnamese fare at Allante Restaurant.
- Short distance to explore Vietnam's historical landmarks.
- Triple-glazed windows to ensure optimum sound-proofing for all rooms.
1. Superior: Sunway Hotel Hanoi's Superior Room offer contemporary furniture accented with pastel-hued warm tones and are complemented by an array of amenities to ensure comfort and convenience for corporate guests and leisure travellers. Number of rooms: 101 (43 King Bed + 58 Twin Beds).
Standard benefits includes:
- Daily international buffet breakfast
- Welcome fruit basket in room
- Complimentary minibar with snacks (replenished daily)
- Complimentary laundry for up to three (3) pieces wet laundry per day
- Complimentary express pressing for up to three (3) per day for shirts & trousers per day
- Complimentary High Speed Internet in room
- Complimentary daily local English newspaper (Vietnam News)
- Complimentary access to Gym, Sauna and Steam
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water daily in room
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Amenities include a personal safe-box, one-touch control panel, a hair-dryer, a make up mirror and a telephone with extension in the bathroom.
- Wide selections of International cable – TV channels
- Privileges of “MOMENTS Card – Sunway Loyalty Program”
2. Classic: Sunway Hotel Hanoi's Club Classic Rooms offer a "Hotel within a Hotel" concept designed for comfort, privacy and exclusivity; with services to cater for the discerning traveller. Number of rooms: 30 (27 Kind Bed + 3 Twin Beds).
Additional benefits for Club Classic include:
- Private and Express check in and check out services.
- Complimentary minibar and snack in rooms, to be refreshed daily.
- Complimentary 03 pieces wet laundry per day (non accumulative).
- Complimentary 03 pieces of express pressing services per day for shirts and trousers (from 06:00 to 22:00).
- Daily happy hours from 18:00 to 20:00 at 50% discount at Jazz Bar, with complimentary crackers
- Complimentary late check out up to 15:00 subject to availability.
- Special discount of 10% at Allante Restaurant (except promotion) and Massage Services.
3. Deluxe: Sunway Hotel Hanoi’s Deluxe rooms are tastefully decorated and provide guests with the additional space for a comfortable stay. Each suite comes with a bedroom, living and work area. Number of rooms: 7. The Deluxe rooms offer both standard and additional benefits.
4. Junior Suite: Sunway Hotel Hanoi’s Deluxe rooms are tastefully decorated and provide guests with the additional space for a comfortable stay. Each suite comes with a bedroom, living and work area. Number of rooms: 7. The Junior suites offer both standard and additional benefits.
5. Premium: Sunway Hotel Hanoi’s Premium Rooms are tastefully decorated and provide guests with the additional space for a comfortable stay. Each suite comes with a bedroom, living and work area. Number of rooms: 3. The Premium rooms offer both standard and additional benefits.
6. Executive Suite: Sunway Hotel Hanoi's 2-bedroom Executive Suite is tastefully decorated and promises the comfort and familiarity of home with its intimate style and gracious service. It features a premium suite with a king-sized bed, a separate living room, dining room and kitchenette. Number of room: 1. The Executive suites offer both standard and additional benefits.
Business Centre: The Business Centre provides the right business facilities, professional services and proficient personnel to handle requests for secretarial and business support services.
Allante Restaurant: From traditional Vietnamese specialties to exquisite Western or Fusion cuisine embark on a culinary adventure with our set lunch/dinner or even a’la’ carte menu at the Allante Restaurant. Our French –trained Chef is sure to tantalise your taste buds as you enjoy exceptional ambience and service at Allante Restaurant. The restaurant is small enough to be personal yet big enough to provide all the comforts & service of a 5-star hotel. Planning your company’s year-end party or family gathering or even a birthday call us today…the hotel are good at it.
Jass Bar: The newly renovated Jazz Bar is the most happening place in Hanoi. With live music on week-ends this French influenced design bar with a cosy ambience is the place to be. Enjoy a nice cool cocktail or just a cold beer it is a great place for a get- together or even a business discussion. Don’t miss out on the Happy Hours daily. Located in a cozy ambience on the main lobby, the Lobby Bar offers an extensive list of mocktails, cocktails, wines by glass, as well as a variety of tapas, canapé, and local appetizers…