Inspired by the French colonial architecture, the hotel was named after the southern territory of Vietnam, whose principal city is Saigon. Highly recognized levels of service await guests in each of our 60 rooms and suites; each a charming blend of Vietnamese traditional architecture and modern facilities, with high speed internet access, spacious bathrooms and panoramic views of the city. Hong Ngoc Cochinchine is the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler.
Just a short walk from the hotel, you can easily visite numerous attractions in the city including Hoan
Kiem Lake, the Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and especially the breathtaking West Lake – where you can enjoy a break from the busy city life.
Why not starting your day with a workout in the Fitness Center or simply relax in Hong Ngoc Spa. Enjoy fresh pastries, croissants, specialty dessert buffet or the best of Vietnamese Cuisine in one of our restaurants and immerse yourself into the exciting nightlife in Hanoi.
Event planners will appreciate our hotel's meeting room with professional event planning and creative catering. Allow our attentive staff to arrange group outings, restaurant reservations, sporting event tickets or anything else to ensure your stay is both productive and pleasurable.
Covering the area of 23 m², our premium rooms are luxuriously furnished with great marble bathrooms with other upscale guest amenities for maximum occupancy of three people.
1. Premium: Room Size: 23m2. Room is featured with 1 Queen-size bed or twin beds. Extra bed is upon requested.
2. Superior: The superior rooms are beautifully decorated with local handcrafted furniture and all the standard facilities for maximum occupancy of three people. This type of room greatly benefits from city view and natural light. Room Size: 26 square metres. Bed Size: Queen-size or twin-beds. Extra bed upon requested.
3. Deluxe: All deluxe rooms are elegantly appointed with Vietnamese-style working desk and bed, air conditioning, free Internet connection, Satellite TVs with different language channels for perfect vacation. This type of room showcases panoramic view of nearby street thanks to large double-aspect windows or balcony. Room Size: 30 square metres. Bed Size: Queen-size or twin-beds. Extra bed upon requested.
4. Hong Ngoc Suite: The luxurious 60m² suite offers separate living room with Vietnamese-style sofa and bedroom with private working desk. A king-size bed is designed in signature Vietnamese dynasty style. Special touches include 02 TVs. Bed Size: Queen-side bed only. 2 extra beds for family of four.
• Daily complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water
• Free access to Gyms, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam bath
• 24/7 room service
• Daily international buffet breakfast
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Remote-control color TV with satellite channels
• IDD phone
• Electronic safety box
• Well stocked mini bar
• Tea and coffee-making facilities
• Hair dryer
• Slipper & bathrobe
• Stand-alone desk with free High-speed broadband Internet access and stationery kit