Rising above the Ha Long Harbour, the new Ha Long Palace boasts of alluring views of the Ha Long Bay with its glistening azure waters and the city skyline The property fuses the natural wonder of the setting with Western-inspired design flair entwine modern luxury with Vietnamese elements and hospitality resulting in a stunning effect at this 16 storey property.
- 4 hours from Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport & 02 hours from Hai Phong – Cat Bi Domestic Airport (by car)
- 01 km to the traditional water puppet show and Vietnamese dance performances ( on foot).
Rooms are available with one king bed or twin beds, with an excellent view of the city commercial center.
Each room comes with welcome amenities including a writing desk, a safe deposit box and two complimentary bottles of mineral water/day
Maximum occupancy of two adults.
All Suite Rooms have spectacular views of Ha Long Bay and City Centre, located from 10th storey onwards.
Lounge in plush comfort with a remote-controlled television set with satellite TV channels. Room comes with added amenities and two complimentary bottles of mineral water/day.
Complimentary welcome fruit daily and 2 items of laundry/guest/stay.
- Size of unit – 54 m2
Designed with businessmen and travellers in mind, guests staying at the Premium Rooms are taken to greater heights, literally, as these rooms are located on the higher floors, offering extraordinary views to Ha Long Bay or city centre.
Ideally located on the high floors, these rooms come with one king bed or twin beds.
Occupancy of two adults. Extra bed can be provided.
- Size of unit - 32m2
- King or Twin bed
- 40” LCD Television
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Executive work desk
- Mini Bar
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- International Direct Dialing from room
- Satellite Television
- Separate bathtub and toilet
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Fire alarm
- Make-up mirror in bathroom
- Complimentary hi-speed wired and wireless Internet access